Kaha Sciences Mouse Telemetry Systems provide the ideal solution for research scientists looking to record high quality wireless biopotential signals (ECG, EEG, or EMG) and index of animal activity in mice over 22 grams.
Get more from your telemetry data
Digital data transmission and a sampling rate of up to 2 kHz provide unmatched data quality and a higher temporal resolution. Accurately measure parameters that are traditionally restricted to acute or tethered experiments from animals living in their home cages. Use the index of animal activity to help interpret data and refine research protocols.
Why Kaha Sciences Mouse Telemetry?
- 24/7 recording
- Provides an index of animal activity
- Reduced handling stress
- Free from tethers
- Digital data transmission on 40 different frequencies
- Single-use telemeters shipped sterile and ready for implantation
- Single-use telemeters eliminate refurbishment costs
- Ease of operation and setup
- ECG, EEG or EMG
- Parkinson’s research
- Seizure and epilepsy research
- Pharmacology and toxicology studies
- Tumor models