Configure a Kaha Sciences Mouse telemetry system to meet your exact research needs. A typical mouse wireless telemetry system setup requires one tBase and Telemeter per animal, with only a single Configurator system required for each laboratory.
- Select and pair transmission frequencies between SmartPads and their Telemeters using the Configurator and ConfigSoftSurgically implant the Telemeter
- Connect the Smart Pad to a PowerLab via BNC.
You are then ready to analyze your data using LabChart 8 or LabChart Lightning.
Mouse Telemetry System Components
Mouse Biopotential Telemeter (MT10B)
- Sampling rate 2 kHz — the highest sampling rate available for chronic mouse telemetry studies
- Unique contoured shape designed for subcutaneous implantation
- Single-use telemeter shipped sterile and ready for implantation for increased study efficiency
- Receives data and powers Kaha Sciences mouse telemeters within 7 cm vertical distance from the tBase
- No special caging required: Optimized to fit standard mouse cages up to European standard type II long cages
- Outputs an index of animal activity
- Analog outputs (BNC) allow connection to any data acquisition system
Configurator System (TR190 and ConfigSoft)
- Allocates and pairs tBases and telemeters to one of 40 independent frequencies— collect data from up to 40 in the same room
- Controls all Kaha Sciences telemetry equipment in a laboratory — only one Configurator needed regardless of system size
- Controls both mouse and rat telemetry system