The SmartPad is a receiver and charger in a single unit and will power and receive signals from any of our rat telemeters.
- Optimized to fit standard rodent cages
- Provides wireless recharging using patented inductive power
- Cohousing feature allows housing of two telemetered rats in one cage (requires two SmartPads)
- Receives digital telemeter signals
- Outputs signals as analog voltage for connection to any data acquisition system
The Configurator System (TR190 Configurator hardware and ConfigSoft software), wirelessly communicates with the mouse telemeters and tBases.
The system allows the user to:
- Change/configure the transmission frequency of the SmartPad;
- Change/configure the transmission frequency of the telemeter;
- Run Diagnostics on telemeters and SmartPads;
- Place telemeters into Safe Mode (power-down to conserve battery power when away from a SmartPad or when being stored);
- Enable/disable Cohousing on SmartPads.
Only a single Configurator System is required for each laboratory and it is NOT required during data acquisition. Existing Configurator hardware in use with Rat Telemetry Systems can be used with the Mouse Telemetry System however a firmware and ConfigSoft software upgrade may be required.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.