- Tips and Tricks for Successful Rat Telemetry Blood Pressure Recordings
- Introduction to Measurement of Tissue Oxygen in Rats Via Telemetry
- Therapeutic Relevance of Elevated Blood Pressure After Ischemic Stroke in the Hypertensive Rats with Dr Pratik Thakkar, University of Auckland
- Handling and Analyzing Large Telemetry Data Sets
- Experimental Design for Chronic Telemetry Studies
- Long‑term monitoring of intracranial pressure in freely‑moving rats; impact of different physiological states, with Dr Sajedeh Eftekhari.
- Chronic ICP measurements in rats
- Long-Term Recordings of Left Ventricular Pressure in Rats
- Optogenetics Telemetry – shining a light on long-term optogenetics stimulation with telemetry
- The potential of biopotential
- Telemetry 101
- Small animal telemetry mini series
Recordings from our previous webinars are available to view in our Kaha Support Centre on the ADInstruments website.
The Kaha Sciences team are busy planning our next webinar series. Please contact us with any questions or suggestions.