- Introduction to Measurement of Tissue Oxygen in Rats Via Telemetry
- Therapeutic Relevance of Elevated Blood Pressure After Ischemic Stroke in the Hypertensive Rats with Dr Pratik Thakkar, University of Auckland
- Handling and Analyzing Large Telemetry Data Sets
- Experimental Design for Chronic Telemetry Studies
- Long‑term monitoring of intracranial pressure in freely‑moving rats; impact of different physiological states, with Dr Sajedeh Eftekhari.
- Chronic ICP measurements in rats
- Long-Term Recordings of Left Ventricular Pressure in Rats
- Optogenetics Telemetry – shining a light on long-term optogenetics stimulation with telemetry
- The potential of biopotential
- Telemetry 101
We are pleased to be partnering with Scintica Instrumentation to present a series of webinars on Small Animal Telemetry.
|Webinar title||Description||Planned date|
|Tips and Tricks for Successful Rat Telemetry Blood Pressure Recordings||Chronic blood pressure recordings from the abdominal aorta are commonplace in cardiovascular physiology, however the surgical implantation of catheters can be challenging. This webinar will provide an overview of the surgical protocol that we recommend when implanting Kaha Sciences blood pressure telemeters. We will also discuss some simple strategies to avoid common problems and the troubleshooting of unexpected signals. Full surgical videos are also available on the Kaha Sciences Knowledge Centre.||Wed 2 Dec 3pm EST Click here for your timezone. Register here
Wed 2 Dec 2020 9am GMT – Click here for your timezone. Register here