Kaha Sciences would like to reassure Millar Telemetry customers that the purchase of the telemetry product line will not affect their current studies or any support cases. Kaha Sciences will continue to manufacture the products enabled with Millar high-fidelity pressure sensors. Kaha Sciences has employed several key Millar telemetry staff that previously supported the product line, enabling current and future customers with the same level of dedicated service and support to existing and new customers. Kaha Sciences and Millar are working closely in this transition, so it is as seamless as possible for all customers.
What can you expect?
- Kaha Sciences will continue to manufacture and supply the telemetry product line. The change will not affect the standard lead times
- Sarah-Jane Guild, who has been supporting telemetry customers for many years, will continue to provide scientific support to customers at Kaha Sciences, as Chief Scientific Officer
- Natalia Lopez, who has been involved with the quality system management of the telemetry product line over the past 5 years, joins Kaha Sciences as Chief Operations Officer
- Joe Simonetta returns to the telemetry market as the new CEO of Kaha Sciences
- Current Millar quotes will be honored for the validity period on the quote, however, after January 1st 2018, you will receive an equivalent quote from Kaha Sciences
- Open orders will be completed as agreed with Millar
We look forward to working with you.